Senior Investment Manager
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate. We are looking for a Senior Investment Manager, based in Amsterdam who will join their Dutch team. You support the Investment Team on acquisitions and dispositions across the company’s extensive Industrial portfolio in Europe.
- Identify and source attractive opportunities, both on and off-market, to support their strategic growth ambitions by building on the team’s already strong relationships with the investment and brokerage communities;
- Underwrite and report on both existing and potential new markets, in Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe;
- Oversee underwriting and due diligence team on dispositions and acquisitions, financing and other investment and portfolio initiatives;
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors and buyers, brokers and advisors through transaction pre-closing, closing and post-closing;
- Prepare analyses and reports on various initiatives;
- Be a reliable resource for all levels of the company, including senior management.
- University in Business, Economics, Math or Statistics - extra points if you have an MBA/MRE;
- 5+ years’ experience in an Investments and/or Asset Management role in a high paced environment;
- Track record of hands-on experience in asset management and/or investments;
- Good network of connections across the real estate community;
- Exceptional computer skills, with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Good communicator in both Dutch and English, fluency in other languages a plus;
- Knowledge of and comfort working with Argus DCF and Argus Enterprise a plus.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.