Senior Finance Manager (120K+)
• You are ultimately responsible for the entire financial administration;
• Providing financial reports to external parties;
• Interim reports by shareholders, investors and other external stakeholders;
• Responsible for Accounting, Reporting & Controlling and processes;
• Establishing Risk & Compliance frameworks and managing compliance with these frameworks;
• Support daily operational activities;
• Preparation of financial management reports;
• Preparation of the annual report and tax returns;
• Responsible for all tax matters;
• Preparing and monitoring various budgets;
• Supervising the annual external audits;
• Drawing up the business plan and associated quarterly budgets;
• Managing and coordinating external real estate valuations;
• Being able to maintain contacts with, among others, the external auditor, banks, investors and the tax authorities.
• At least 7 years of relevant work experience in a similar position;
• Academic working and thinking level;
• Extensive experience with a real estate investor, real estate developer and / or administration office (trust) is an absolute condition;
• Experience in the field of real estate reporting;
• Experience in drafting internal and external reports in English and an excellent written and oral command of the Dutch and English language;
• Accurate and critical, quality-oriented and have good communication and analytical skills;
• Communicative skills, you can work independently and also accurately;
• Versatile and likes a varied, broad range of tasks;
• You are stress resistant, used to working with tight deadlines and you are not easily caught off guard;
• You are also loyal, enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.