Senior Development Manager
Our client is an international real estate developer and investor with a focus on industrial real estate. We are looking for a Senior Development Manager, based in Amsterdam who will join their Dutch team. You would assist in day-to-day support on a wide range of projects across the company’s extensive Industrial portfolio in Europe.
- Assist with all assigned tasks relating to the successful execution of the company’s business plan;
- Monitor policies, market trends, and the overall competitive landscape to establish clear development strategies;
- Manage projects from inception to closure, leading tasks related to planning, design, obtaining approvals, marketing and financing all while respecting timelines and business plans;
- Assess and provide recommendations on the viability of new acquisitions and partnerships and other opportunities;
- Support our interdivisional collaboration through the ongoing review and analysis of our development activities as well as competitive market dynamics and leading practice research;
- Build and maintain positive relationships within the organization and with Consultants, Contractors, Agencies, Municipalities and Builders;
- Help prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting packages, metric information, investor, and other similar presentations as required;
- Manage project scheduling, budgeting, financial reporting, project documentation and control; and
- Respond to other tasks and special projects as required.
- You’ve gained 5+ years of professional work experience in real estate development; ideally you have experience with a wide range of industrial, office and urban mixed-use projects;
- You have a university degree in urban planning, engineering, real estate, architecture or a related-field;
- You are able to read and interpret various land-use, surveyor, engineers and architectural drawings;
- You possess working knowledge of the development approval process;
- You understand financial models for real estate development projects and are able to assess the impact of changes. Experience creating and maintaining financial models using Excel and/or Argus valuation software would be considered an asset;
- Your strong people skills help you to be a team player. You have proven your ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of an organization with multidisciplinary teams;
- Your analytical strengths are well developed. You approach decision-making in a disciplined and knowledge based fashion, using reasoning and rational thought.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Martijn van der Wal on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.