Managing Director / Managing Partner
Our client is a housing startup for internationals by internationals and believes everyone deserves to feel at home. They’ve helped thousands of internationals find a home and feel at home in the Amsterdam and Eindhoven metropolitan areas. Due to the development over the last few years they believe the housing market has become more attractive for internationals to invest and settle in and our client wants to be at the forefront of this with its vision, brand and services.
The Managing Director will be responsible for driving the organization's strategic vision and managing its international expansion to ensure increased growth and operational success.
- Partner with the CEO in setting and driving the organizational vision;
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning;
- Adhere to company and local/national business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary;
- Optimize top and bottom line without compromising on quality;
- Monitor and analyze trends and anticipate any future developments;
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to identifty and develop additional areas of opportunity;
- Develop and implement business plans to improve cost-efficiency;
- Overseeing the company's business operations, financial performance and investments;
- Supervise and guide, and management in their duties;
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situatuions;
- Building and enhancing the company's public profile at events, spealing engagements, etc.
- Team development;
- Building relationships and managing existing strategic partnerships;
- Taking ownership of the P&L;
- Lead potential new divisions.
- Fluent in Dutch;
- Background in real estate/knowledge of Dutch market;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Business development (proven track record);
- Partnership management experience;
- Good team/culture fit;
- Understanding of customer success;
- Understanding of people management (empathy is crucial);
- Understanding of finance and marketing.
- Experience working with expats/international environment;
- Management experience;
- Experience running a company 30FTE or more;