Head of Real Estate Retail (BENELUX)
Our client is a succesfull European retail company.
Position: Head of Real Estate steers and controls country specific real estate operations based on the guidance from Group Head of Real Estate operations. Responsibility for real estate search and negotiations according defined locations and format and business strategy. Responsibility for sufficient data processing within corporate tools, invoice control and deadline monitoring of all lease contracts and invoices.
- Leading location search and contractual negotiations of lease contracts including renegotiations alongside defined strategic location targets
- Ensures Contract management and invoice control Real Estate
- Supports development of real estate strategy in close cooperation with corporate property management / multiple country management
- Coordination of all legal support concerning real estate issues with legal department (Multiple country/Holding)
QUALIFICATIONS AND PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor, master or professional education in real estate business
- Minimum 10 years work experience in real estate business, preferably focused on retail real estate
- Knowledge of legal and financial coherences in real estate business
- Leadership experience real estate organisation , preferably in retail sector
- Fluent in English & Dutch. Any other language is beneficial
- Commercial & financial understanding
- Good understanding of our core business
- Decision making
- Powerful experienced negotiator
- Flexibility/ Willingness to travel
- Effective Communication
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Jaron Bollegraaf (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Jaron on this number +31(0)6–43038333.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.