Visitors of this page also checked out these jobs:
Head of Property Management Netherlands
What you'll do
We are looking for a responsible, entrepreneurial Head of Property Management Netherlands to own and manage day-to-day property management activities within our growing portfolio. Your excellent local knowledge and relationships will be a major asset to our team.
- Key contact for all external Property Managers within the country – regular meetings and updates
- Agree fees in conjunction with Country Director and Head of Property Management Europe & team in relation to the PM function and how these are calculated and incentivized through PMAs, SLAs and KPIs
- In conjunction with Head of Property Management Operations & team, negotiate and agreed SLA, KPI and PMA arrangements and oversee any tender process and subsequent on and off boarding process
- Manage relationships – common link between Asset, Portfolio and Property Management as well as other stakeholders – Local expertise in a pan-European trading environment. Provide advice to Head of Property Management Europe & team, Country Directors and Regional Directors on country PM matters
- Data Quality – Leading the PM and AM teams in delivering the requirements of the Financial Operations Team and advising on location specific lease intricacies – oversight of Local Data Manager/Lease Administrator (if recruited) and/or PM data champions/managers
- Yardi Development - Promoting Yardi training and facilitation for jurisdictional teams and advising working groups on frontline requirements of centrally controlled projects
- Technical Support – Provide direction for external Property Managers and advise on local legal and compliances issues including service charge budgets, implementation & reconciliation
- Projects & Task Force Involvement – Helping to ensure scope and function of projects fits with the business requirements locally which facilitates the function and delivery of improved services
- Customer Satisfaction – Support and advice on how best PMs and AMs interact with customers and how this is reflected in feedback and survey findings
- Training & Advocacy - Be the point of contact for AMs and external PMs for all training and delivery matters
- Change Management – Provide useful and quantifiable feedback from the AM and PM teams in terms of form, function and practical implementation of proposed process and practice changes
- ESG – Lead in assisting ESG improvements and delivery across the company
- Oversee the technical cycle of our assets and manage the execution of the maintenance budgets in conjunction with the local Construction & Project Manager
- Liaison with and oversight of Insurance, Environmental and utility consultants.
- Hearts and Minds – Enhancing the perception of Property Management across the whole of the company and assist in bringing each area of operations closer together with a common goal – best in class
What you'll bring
- Your relevant property qualifications with a minimum of ten years’ experience
- Your proven track record in (last-mile) real estate sector with a specialism in Property and/or Asset Management
- Experience with Yardi Voyager and Salesforce
- Your ability to lead teams and get the very best out of those you interact with
- A high level of professionalism. You can communicate very well in English, both written and verbal.
- Your great team energy. You’re a hands-on who works confidently and independently, and you also collaborate well with others
- You are getting things done.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Dionne Vrisekoop (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for questions you can contact Dionne on this number +31(0)6–14485590.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.