Director Transactions - International
Our client is an international investor and developer of (commercial) real estate in several European countries.
As Director Transactions - International you will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategy to achieve company objectives;
- Managing transactions (both acquisitions and sales) of real estate in all asset and risk classes in a timely manner. Focus will be on commercial real estate, domestic as well as international (Europe, with a focus on The Netherlands, UK and Germany;
- Experience with transactions in several jurisdictions is a plus;
- Coordinate deals from the initial discussions to the conclusion of the purchase agreement and hand-over;
- Leading due diligence processes in close cooperation with internal colleagues, such as; legal, tax, finance, asset management, development, technical management and property management;
- Managing external service providers, such as brokers, lawyers, technical advisors and third party managers;
- Responsible for gathering, checking, analyzing and structuring large amounts of deal related information;
- Providing recommendations to and obtain approvals from senior management.
- Commercial background in the commercial real estate sector with corresponding additional qualification or studies in real estate management;
- Experience in transaction management, with both asset and share deal structures;
- Very good market knowledge and an existing network in the commercial and/or residential real estate market;
- Strong communication and team working skills;
- Fluent English is required for this position. In addition Dutch and German language skills are preferred;
- Highly analytical with attention to detail. At the same time deal driven and able to finish transactions within the agreed timeline;
- Comfortable working in a busy and vibrant office environment;
- Willing to travel throughout Europe in order to do site visits or negotiations, if needed for the transaction;
- Proficient in MS Office.
If you are interested in this position please send your application (in English) to Martijn van der Wal (email@example.com) and for questions you can contact Martijn on this number +31(0)6–28201774.
Solid Executives is a leading executive search firm exclusively focused on the real estate sector. We offer unique career opportunities at management and board level and operate on behalf of a wide arrange of real estate companies.